Practise using prepositions of time at Level B2.
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Now test your skills with the words from CEFR Level C2 list 3 with this test!
All of the answers for these questions are in CEFR Level C2 list 3 test. The first 2 letters of each answer are given – can you complete the word? You might need to change the tense of the word to make it fit.
1. The Nobel prizes are awarded for in a number of fields.
2. Nobel was inspired to establish the Prizes following a section issued in
3. Family arguments were part of the reason why there was a delay of before the first prizes.
4. In the middle of the last century, a Russian nominee was compelled into the award.
5. has earned a Prize on a number of occasions.
6. In the early 1940s, there was on two occasions.